ECTA employs the Trailway User’s Code, which promotes the following:
- Stay on the trailway surface
- Stay on the right when approaching oncoming users
- Follow the instructions provided on Trailway signs
- Give right-of-way to smallest and slowest users
- Keep pets on a leash and practice poop and scoop
- Do not climb fences or take shortcuts
- Respect the privacy of landowners along the Trailway
- Leave wildlife and plants for others to enjoy
Please remember that the Trailway is a multiuser trail. It’s important to respect other users. For example, when on a Nike please use a bell or notify “on your left” when passing other users.
Bike groups should slowdown when coming up on other users.
Dogsledding requires the permission of the GRCA and are allowed on the non-snowmobile portion ONLY portion of the CVC between the 10th Line of Erin and Cataract Road.
Wildflowers along the E-C Trailway between Fergus and Elora by Wayne Prowse